How to Start the Program the Family that Eats Together
- Read and digest the Article on the Family that eats together from Ministry Magazine: (click here)
- Share and discuss this this article with your family. Pray earnestly about it and ask God to help you apply it in your family.
- Examine your dining table and take a picture of what’s on it. Remove anything from off it that doesn’t pertain to eating. This may surprise you.
- Plan to eat at least five times together per week with your family. It may be difficult to find five times when you can eat together. Pray, think, and prioritize, and God will help you find a way.
- TV, cell phones, and internet use should cease during your eating together.
- Get family members involved in planning and preparing the menu for eating together.
- Constantly evaluate and share the experience, challenges, and joys together. Take note of any progress.
- Visit NEChealth.org for new recipes or use our many available cookbooks which are available from our ABC Book Store or Medical Missionaries Colporteurs
Join the Family the Eats Together on face book at NEC Health Ministries. Send pictures, videos of family eating together. Share your experiences and special recipes. It’s going to be fun.